Montag, 11. März 2013

I got tagged

Obwohl ich Kettenbriefe und ähnlich sinnloses Zeug nicht ausstehen kann, wurde ich von -CaptaiN für den "Liebster Award" getagged (wobei ich ihr da sogar dankbar sein sollte)


What is a Liebster award
The Liebster Award is basically an award that is given to blogs with less then 200 followers to help promote the bloggers nominated.

The Rules
1. Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4. Last but not least, come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you have nominated for the Liebster Award.

11 facts about me
    1. My english is not the yellow of the egg
    2. I would like to write a book someday
    3. I’m really a quiet person sometimes
    4. One day I want to go to Italy and live there
    5. I hate math
    6. The movie "Gremlins" scared me
    7. I have Coulrophobie
    8. .. and Arachnophobie
    9. .. I think, dolls are creepy
    10. When I’m tired I laugh at the most stupid things
    11. I had my first beer when I was 8
 
The questions

What's your biggest wish?
A modest little house in Italy with some guest beds and a own sweet Café.
Travel around the world

What kind of music do you hate the most?
Rap, hiphop, and most top 100 chart songs I guess

Where do you buy your clothes?
I buy almost everything from H&M and OTTO

Who is your biggest idol?
Uhm.. my Dad I guess. 'Cause he’s sweet and loving. And can always understand me. And above everybody he is who makes me feel very happy.

Why do you started your blog?
To connect with People like me. Blogging brings like-minded people together. Starting a blog can help me find those people and share my opinions and thoughts.

If you had the chance to spend the whole day as a ghost, what would you do?
Uhm.. run naked through streets
play polterghost in churches
Industriespionage betreiben und mit Informationen handeln

What's your biggest fear?
Clowns, killerdolls and spiders. Urgh~

If you could live one day as another person – who would this be?
Francisco Randez!!! <3
He is a French-Canadian fashion model with a Spanish background (and provided the face model for Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Desmond Miles throughout the Assassin's Creed series).

Where do you want to live when you're old?
In a small house in Italy

What do you think about the popes quit?
I think the Pope quite because he was tired of wearing dresses and those silly hats!

Your favorite language?
Italian (the Italian language is very romantic and has a funky swagger about it. It's almost a sexy slang, I don't know, it's weird.)

Blogs I nominate
Mandarinenfalter
Lewelya
gutesfuerleibundseele
schabenfreude
Fräulein F.
Miss Clara/Miss Kelsey/Miss Jordyn



I know, this aren't 11 people, but it doesn't matter. And of course people I haven't tagged can answer these questions, too.






My questions for my nominees:
What website do you visit most often?
The last movie you saw?
Do you have a sweet-tooth?
Did you have an imaginary friend or friends as a child?
Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth Peanut Butter?
If you could live in any era within your own country which era would you choose?
What is one thing you would like to achieve, or see, before you die?
What was you childhood-dream?
What was the last song you listened to?
What were you thinking while doing this?
If you were granted the ability to ask one person (living or dead) whom you had never met in person – one question which they had no choice but to answer honestly who and what would you ask?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen